CHOCOLATE MOLTEN LAVA CAKE
- 100 gr. dark chocolate Mark Sevouni 62-72%
- 60 gr. butter
- pinch of salt
- 50 gr. sugar
- 2 pcs. eggs
- 30 gr. flour
- 20 gr. cocoa
- 10 ml rum or cognac
- 1 PC. orange peel
- Chop the chocolate and butter, melt in a water container or microwave, mix. Add sugar և salt. Add the eggs one by one, mixing well each time.
- Add rum or cognac, zest of one orange. If there is no desire to add alcohol, then we replace it with vanilla extract.
- Sift the flour and cocoa, pour in the chocolate mass, mix until it becomes a homogeneous mass.
- Lubricate ceramic molds with butter, sprinkle with cocoa. Fill them with dough. ake the dessert in an oven preheated to 220 degrees for 7-8 minutes. Lava Cake is ready.